Government Support for Employees Regarding Salary Not been Paid for March'20 & April'20

During this COVID-19 many Employees are not been paid salary for the month of March & April,2020.

Government has provided the following mail id & phone number. Employees can directly connect with them and resolve their issue regarding salary if not paid or there is irrelevant deduction.

For March'20 every employee should be paid 31 Days. Whether there was lock down from 23rd March,2020.











For Reference click on this link-Lock Down Complaint Centre Details


[Note-If your city is not mentioned kindly connect with capital of your state or nearby city.]

Kindly give your feedback/suggestions/query in Comment Section below. 
 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Connect with mentioned mail id or contact number.

      Delete
  2. Sir I am sanjeev Singh sir I had received half salary on March and no salary of April till date.Sir please help I am totally helpless I don't have money even to feed my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly mail to the mentioned mail id. That your employer has not paid you. They will revert you ASAP.

      Delete
  3. Thanks sir for your guidance....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir I am Amit Singh sir I had received half salary on March and no salary of April till date.Sir please help I am totally helpless I don't have money even to feed my family.

      Bast regards
      Amit Singh
      8860205016
      Email id amitrajput0068@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Nice Information Gaurav

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Salary Not Received or Full and Final Settlement Not Done from Company

Impact of PF Contribution's Relief to Employers and Employees